- Production: Tock Tick
- Director: Jackson Gay
- Music and Book: Gihieh Lee and Tim Nevits
- Set Design: Aleksandra Maslik
- Costume Design: Kate Cusack
- Lighting Design: Cat Tate
- Theater: West End Theater, NY
Tock Tick was produced as part of the 2007 season at Prospect Theater. The courageous and adventuresome new musical by Gihieh Lee and Tim Nevits centered on a 12-year-old girl trying to save her mother from dying of a terminal illness. The disease was personified in the form of a dragon.